But if I can get two more squares, I can get to 36. No, I didn't get any more in the mail... but I'm looking at those two orphan squares and thinking, oh no, those poor squares, how awful to be left out...
I have a half-done square that I can finish up, and I'll do something really really bulky for a second one. Does anyone else, um, have anything lying around that might work? See, the thing is that I'm going away for two weeks on April 1, and after that work will be crazy because I'll have so much to catch up on, so I really have to have this done and in the mail before I leave.
Anyone...? anyone...?
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can get something in the mail to you on Friday, which means you should get it next Friday at the earliest. Is that enough time for you to seam?
I can also do another one, just let me know so I can get started NOW!!!
And it won't have cables.
Post a Comment