Like I said, knitting I can do. Pictures...
Oh, wait. I said I wasn't going to apologize. All right, okay, here are the awful and uncredited pictures of lovely lovely squares for lovely lovely Sarah...

It looks like Cascade Quattro, and has very cute ladybug buttons that I have not let either of my kids touch. And was knit by... someone whose name begins with an M. Oh wait. If I expand the picture to fifty times its normal size I see that it was knit by the very talented... Marjorie!

Hey, I can see the name on that one plain as day! It's from Debbie!

And that's from Lynn H., who also included some of her very lovely sock yarn, which I'm hoping to use in the border...
I think that mystery-and-shadows square is from Erin, and apologize unreservedly if it's not... it's purple, it's beautiful, trust me for now and see evidence the next time it's sunny...
And I'm pretty sure that's the square from Eunice that must have come by way of Mexico, because it took two weeks to travel two states. Also purple, also beautiful, also underexposed.I said I was going to stop apologizing, right?
The seaming, it is progressing, and I still have some feeling in my little finger so I can probably go pick up a few more billion stitches before I go to bed. See you later!
3 comments:
Am I the only one not seeing the pictures?
I would knit another one, but mail and I seem to have some problems :-)
The only thing that arrives in time are the bills.
I can't see the photos here either.
Post a Comment