Friday, March 2, 2007

Twenty!

I have twenty squares! And two more on the way that I know of?

Think there are another three coming that I don't know about, so that we can get to 25?

Here's hoping.

Sorry (again) about the appalling pictures. I'm hoping for some sun this weekend to do a slightly less awful job. But don't worry, Sarah will be sure to take better ones.

Speaking of Sarah, we have to give this to her sometime. I was thinking of a surprise presentation at a knit-in. Other ideas? I'm probably going to have to hear about it afterward, because I'm not in Lansing--but if anyone knows anyone planning a trip from here to there who'd like a passenger (the train schedule is hopeless, I tried) I might be able to swing it.

Off to seam. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Your Secret Pal said...

My two squares are in the mail today!

Anonymous said...

Well...I believe my sister is coming to visit from Forest Park the weekend of March 16/17-18. There are several potential issues related to her fluid sense of time and her mentally defective dog, but I'd be happy to ask her for details if you want to deliver the blanket in person.