I've been told that the book club meeting conflicts with the Yarn Harlot's visit to Ann Arbor--we can't have that.
So the new and, I hope, official date and time is now the Second Sunday knit-in at Woven Art. That's Sunday the 8th, 12-4, at Woven Art, 325B Grove Street, East Lansing. The phone number of the shop, if you have questions or need directions, is 517-203-4467; Nancy says there is free parking on Sundays across the street. I can't go, alas, but will be there in spirit--and hope you all take lots of pictures!
Remember, it's a surprise, so sally in all nonchalant-like, please...
: )
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for doing all the knitting together! I can't wait to see the finished product. Can the people who will be there at the presentation please please please take lots and lots of pictures? :)
Post a Comment