Yes, it's there. It's one of the ones that arrived after the sun set, so I couldn't do a picture. It just came yesterday though! That's odd. How long ago did you mail it?
This is the group blog for people knitting a square for Sarah Peasley's afghan. Sarah knits for everybody--now it's time for us to knit for Sarah!
For details of the project, see the first post on the blog. Access to this blog is currently restricted to authors. If you know someone who is knitting an afghan square for Sarah who isn't on the list of authors, please email me at uberimma@gmail.com and I'll add them.
Happy squaring! and remember... it's a surprise.
6 comments:
wow indeed! it is going to be amazing.
c
Hey, can you tell me if mine arrived yet? I mailed it a long long time ago - I don't see it in with the rest of them.
It is purple (surprise) with lattice stitches along the top, bottom, and middle. It is straight stitches for about three inches in between.
Eunice
Yes, it's there. It's one of the ones that arrived after the sun set, so I couldn't do a picture. It just came yesterday though! That's odd. How long ago did you mail it?
I just checked the postmark. February 22!! From Michigan to here?! Wow. But yeah, it did take that long.
I probably could have walked it over quicker :-)
I am glad that it did arrive. I would have been disappointed it had gotten lost.
Thanks!
It's looking great! I can't imagine being the one who has to decide how to arrange them for the final product - good luck with that!
I see my envelope in the newest batch - I can't wait to see if the blocking held up in transit and if it's still 12x12!
I love exclamation points today! Must be time for bed!!!
Post a Comment