Sunday, February 25, 2007

Three more!

I got three more squares yesterday! I photographed them and will post details when I get a chance, but right now my kids are asleep and I'd rather take the time to work on the blanket.

The squares are coming in something of a range of sizes, and this has motivated me to announce a Fabulous Prize for the knitter whose square comes at exactly 12" by 12". So far, we have a couple of close calls but no one is exactly there. If I end up with multiple perfectly sized squares, I'll pull a name out of a hat. I haven't figured out what the Fabulous Prize will be, but it will be something from my stash and I will do my best to ensure its fabulosity. (I have a good stash. Trust me on this one.)

And thank you thank you to those of you who have volunteered to knit a second square for the people who couldn't do theirs... you rock.

Okay, off to border and seam...

2 comments:

Cecilia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cecilia said...

I'm planning to blame the long plane ride from Sydney to Chicago on any gauge issues my square may have. :)

And I can attest to the fabulousness and size of Uberimma's stash! Much much much bigger stash than mine...