I just wanted to check in & let you know my first square is finished & blocked and my second square is well underway.
I'm so in love with the second square. I'm knitting in with Crystal Palace Taos in the Lizard Ridge pattern (from knitty). I had to cast-on an extra repeat to make a 12" square, but it seems to be turning out really well.
A hint for those of you blocking squares. I use blocking wires to make sure my sides are really straight. However, even with blocking wires your square might not really be 'square'. You should also measure the diagonals to check if they're 17". If the the square measures 17" corner to corner (both ways) then you know it's not leaning to the side or off in some way.
I can't wait to see the blanket all put together & the look on Sarah's face when she receives it!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment