Thursday, April 12, 2007

Done!

Ends are woven (mostly--I have a few more to finish up during my lunch break tomorrow) and the whole thing is bordered.

Contrary to what Sarah has been saying, I do think she will be going to the meeting on Tuesday. The great saga of deception is, in short, that she thinks I put together a care package for her but sent it to Woven Art because I lost her address. Nancy is going to bring her the package at guild. Sarah is hoping to swing by Woven Art to get it earlier, because she knows that the contents of the box are, ah, highly perishable and she HAS to get it that day. But alas--UPS is going to be unaccountably late, and Nancy won't get it until very very late in the day, at which point it really will only be possible to rendezvous at the meeting. Sarah has been instructed to leave time in her evening to at least stop by the meeting, just in case of such an eventuality.

You know, it's really a good thing I did not head into a career of international espionage or other sneakiness. I'm not that good at it. I hope it all works!

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Did you promise cookies? I'd make sure I had time to pick up a package with your cookies! :)

Ewe-niss said...

Wow, your story made my head spin.
Pretty sneaky - and scary. How your mind works. Use your power for good and not evil, OK?
:-)